Acceptable Usage Policy
Your use of the Tribapay app and website “https://tribapay.com/” is governed by and subject to the Tribapay Terms and Conditions, this Acceptable Use Policy, and any other terms, policies and guidelines applicable to the services provided by Tribapay. We reserve the right to modify this Policy and are obliged to post a revised version on the Tribapay app and the website. By using Tribapay’s services, you agree to the latest version of this Policy. Hence, you are hereby independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Tribapay’s services, regardless of the purpose of the use, and a contravention of this Policy constitutes a violation of Tribapay’s Terms and Conditions.
You may not use, facilitate the use of, or allow others to use Tribapay ‘s services to engage in the following inexhaustible prohibited uses:
- Open or have more than one personal account with Tribapay. Personal accounts are for use in person-to-person transfers with friends, family, and other people whom you know as well as to make payments.
- Activity which would violate, or assist in violation of, any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. This includes engaging in any criminal or tortious wrong, including without limitation child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, or gambling.
- Activities which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to Tribapay’s services that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to Tribapay services, other Tribapay customer accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Tribapay, it’s network (s), and various services, through password mining, scraping, or any other manual or automated processes; use the Tribapay account information of another party to access or use Tribapay’s services or networks except where expressly authorized by a user to access such information; or transfer your account access or rights to your account to a third party, or otherwise collect information from Tribapay services about others, including without limitation personal information such as phone numbers or customers’ names, without proper consent.
- Round Tripping and Arbitrage. This includes, but not limited to conducting transactions on the Tribapay app or website to exploit exchange rate differences on our platforms or third-party platforms.
- Abuse of Other Tribapay Customers or Tribapay Employees: Engaging in abusive activities or communications (oral or written), in connection with use of the Tribapay services, that are explicit, abusive, or hate speech directed toward other Tribapay customers or employees. This includes, without limitation, activities that defame, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; interfere with another individual’s or entity’s access to or use of any Tribapay services, including other Tribapay customers or employees.
- Fraud: Activity which operates to defraud Tribapay customers, or any other person or entity, including providing any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to Tribapay.